Saturday, September 26, 2009

Surprises

So, a funny little email made it to my school inbox. It seems my Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum has decided to offer enrollment in a "learn Web 2.0" course for our district. I am amused by this for a couple of reasons. As you may have read in my previous posts, I have been denied access to these same web 2.0 tools as is now being offered. Denied, by the same man distributing the email for the course! The second amusement comes from the third denial of access after the email arrived in my inbox. I offered my assistance in the section, and sent him my personal sites as examples of how to use them already. Still, I've been blocked. I guess we are only allowed to learn of the tools existence, not actually use them! Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment